Comparative Table of Parliamentary TA Institutions
GREECE - GREEK PERMANENT COMMITTEE OF TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT (GPTCA)
Work Procedures and Methods
The Committee, after
the topics are decided, organises meetings once or twice every month where the
MPs are informed by invited experts on various themes.
- the Ministry of Education and the
- the Educational Institutions and
- Entrepreneurs who invest in research
- Visits to research centres and
educational institutions in Greece and abroad are organised.
- The cooperation with similar
committees of parliaments of other countries, EU and other international
agencies, organisations, institutes and research centres is encouraged.
- Cooperation with other committees of
the Hellenic Parliament and particularly the Environment Committee with which
they have joint meetings when common issues occur.
Chapter Work Procedures and Methods - all countries
Country Report Greece
|| © EPTA, version 20 Oct 2012; provided by ITA |